Workout Video Library
How often have you had a window of time to get in a workout, but you failed to come up with an effective calorie-blasting plan? So you hop on the same boring piece of cardio equipment or do the same few exercises and your body never looks any different?
Ain’t nobody got time for that!
Say you want to exercise on your own time, with a video. And now that you are in midlife your old stand-by workouts are not helping you to re-shape your body like they used to.
Wouldn’t it be convenient to have a workout video library at your fingertips on your phone or tablet that you could take to any gym or your home gym? And on demand when you are free?
What if these workouts were written specifically for a woman like you? Somewhere over 40 with a body that needs specific training to combat middle-age spread.
- 173 full-length workout videos at $1.75 per workout.
- enough to program out for years
- Videos are all taught and choreographed and led by Judy
- Videos range from 17 to 55 minutes most are 45 minutes or less.
- Videos are sorted into categories such as
- upper body
- lower body
- total body
- body-weight only
- and under 35 minutes
- foam rolling
- timer workouts
- and more
- Once you purchase you have full access for as long as Grateful Fitness is in business
- These workouts have all been done inside our membership with highly satisfied clients.
- Judy has coached over 20,000 personal training sessions.
- And is a former professional figure and physique masters competitor.
- That’s a lot of experience with midlife women!
“I am so grateful for the invaluable service you have given me. To say it has changed my life is an overstatement. I feel empowered, and I have never felt better”~ clients
Who is this for?
- Busy midlife women who desire to change their bodies, but can’t always make a training session in person [or on Zoom]
- You must have access to a gym or home workout area with basic equipment. [dumbbells, resistance bands, a stability ball, a bench or similar, and optional kettlebells and TRX]
- Women who are serious about changing their bodies, but prefer to workout out on their own schedule.
- Intermediate or advanced exercisers
Who is this NOT for?
- Please know that it is up to you to decide if you are healthy enough to workout out.
- Consult your physician for clearance.
- Grateful Fitness is not responsible for any injuries due to misuse of this video library including not paying attention to your body signals.